Tuesday, October 21, 2014

random blog post about safe haven

I have just recently come across the book Safe Haven (very exciting, I know). I was aimlessly roaming the "learning" commons during first bell study hall.  The library/instructor person was giving me death eyes so I thought, self... do something productive. I decided to search for a new book, considering I just finished The Beginning of Everything (check that out by the way, it's good). I found Safe Haven, but nothing else.  Maybe I wasn't even looking very well. It was Monday, and I was pounded with death eyes by talkative librarians not to be named. Not to mention being stared at by other students giving me the evil eyes. Why? I don't know. Don't you love high school?


Before I go on and on about nothing that has relevance to my book, I must change the subject. I picked the book because of the movie. I know that the golden rule of reading is to always read the book before seeing the movie, but honestly I didn't even know it was a book until yesterday. I loved the movie, it was one of those where you can watch it over and over, but never get tired of it.  I really hope the book is the same way. If you want to check it out, I suggest going to the public library... or you will get death-eyed!!!! (Is that even a verb?)

2 comments:

  1. I have seen this movie before as well and loved it! Just like you I had no idea that it was a book, but since I loved the movie so much I will defiantly read this book once I finish Allegiant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you talked about the librarians! It made me laugh so hard!! I've had the same thing happen to me many times... (:

    ReplyDelete