Monday, September 8, 2014

Allegiant

I liked the way the author made the book in Tris and Tobias's point of view.  In the other books it kind of got boring with only Tris's thoughts.  Now that I know what Tobias is thinking, this makes him a lot easier to understand.  In Insurgent I never knew if Tobias was looking at Tris because he loved her, or if he was mad at her.  With his thoughts, I can now easily distinguish the two.

I didn't agree with Evelyn arming the factionless, and having them patrol around the streets of the fallen Erudite faction.  She controls everything and I think she could ease up a bit considering the entire city is basically in a war.  She needs to let people make their own decisions.

4 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to read this book! I haven't read any of the series. Are they good? Sounds like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Divergent is the best book in my opinion, and Insurgent is pretty good. I stopped reading Allegiant because there was a lot going on, and it was very boring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Divergent, but have not read the other two books. This book sounds interesting, and by reading the other book I can tell that this book will be a great read. I want to read this book!!!

    ReplyDelete