Monday, February 23, 2015

The Age of Miracles

I am in the process of writing my Dover Beach post as I write this, but I want to take a break from it and spit out all my "feelings" about an AMAZING book that I just finished a few minutes ago because I can't hold them in for very much longer. So technically, I will have two blog posts in one day #overachiever #not really Anyways, I already made a blog post about this book but it does not live up to the real "awesomeness" that the book contains. The Age of  Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker is one of my new favorites (besides anything written by John Green). This book is not my favorite "book of all books." but it is a "book of all books." It is a mystery-contemporary-science fiction-humor-fiction-young adult(kind of)-romance(kind of)-adventure-society book. If you read it, you will know what I mean. The ending of the book was absolutely beautiful, and I really think this author should be well known. Her writing style is amazing, and while I was reading this book... I forgot I was reading the POV of a 10 year oldThis book is also basically about a zombie apocalypse, too. Except there is no zombies. And I wouldn't classify the slowing as an apocalypse. Whatever. If yoou want to know a little bit more about the book I am talking about, its the blog post before this.

No comments:

Post a Comment