Thursday, April 7, 2016

blog #11 - Intro Book


The book I chose is Don't Get Caught by Kurt Dinan. I chose this book because A) my teacher wrote it and B) it just came out around a week ago and lastly C) I liked the synopsis and it sounded like a funny book. My expectations for the book are pretty good. I have read some reviews and I heard that this book is very good. I haven't heard any bad things about this book yet. As for the cover, I like it. It's not too flashy because it's pretty simple. I don't quite understand why there are cows on it but I'm assuming I will figure that out once I finish the book. I like the bright red cover a lot, it's a lot different than a lot of the books I own. I only know a little bit about the book as of right now. I have read the first chapter and I know it's going to be about pranks (probably). I also know that it is going to be humorous because that's what a lot of people (including some of my other teachers) told me. I know that it is also described as a mix of The Breakfast Club and Oceans Eleven. I haven't seen either of those movies so I don't really know what that means but I'm guessing that it's good, both of those movies are classics. I am really looking forward to read this book. I feel like it is going to read pretty fast so I will probably finish it in a few days. When I got it at Joseph Beth the cashier told me that Don't Get Caught was "getting a lot of talk around here" so I think it will be a very enjoyable book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment