Thursday, April 28, 2016

blog #13 - review


For the past month I have been reading Don't Get Caught by Kurt Dinan. It didn't really take me a month though, it took me around a week. I really did enjoy this book, it was very very fast paced. It felt more like watching a funny movie rather than reading a book for school. One thing that made it very fast paced is the fact that there was always something going on in the plot. There were not really any mushy-gushy-lets-talk-about-life-and-stuff moments. There was never any breaks from the cool stuff that was happening in the book. The book was also very well written. It wasn't written like boring confusing literature, it was written like Max was talking directly to the reader. The humor was that of a teenage boy. It's kind of crazy how accurate it was considering a teenage boy was not writing the book.

Next, I hate cliffhangers. I really do. The fact that the book ended with "game on" infuriated me. However I also loved it at the same time. Now it's gonna be one of those books that I never forget because I will always wonder what happened. My last words will probably be "Son or daughter, find out what happened to Max Cobb and Ellie."  

No comments:

Post a Comment