Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Summer Book Reading

5 BOOKS I WANT TO READ THIS SUMMER:

I want to read this book because I have never read a poetry book before. I also heard a lot of things on Twitter about it.

I want to read this book because a friend of mine recommended it to me. I also want to read it because it has been sitting on my shelf for a few months and I haven't gotten around to reading it yet,

I want to read this book because I love the cover, I also was going to read it for a summer reading project last year but I chose Eleanor and Park instead.

I want to read this book because I heard it was a very good "summer read." It has also been sitting on my shelf for over a year.

I want to read this book because the cover matches I'll Give You the Sun and the covers look really awesome together on my shelf. I also read the plot summary and it seems like a very interesting book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment